How does Transaction Accelerator work?
- With the Transaction Accelerator for delayed transactions, you can submit any TXID that includes a minimum fee of 0.0001BTC/KB.
- We will prioritize your submitted transaction to include in the next block we mine with no charge (Check Block Records).
- ViaBTC pool and cloud mining contract customers will enjoy chances for an upgraded “Customer-Only” accelerator service, which will help you lift the limits on minimum transaction fee and processing capacity. Customers need to Sign in before submitting so that our system can check your qualification and provide the “Customer-Only” accelerator service automatically.
Why does it take so long to confirm my transaction?
When more people start to use Bitcoin, the Bitcoin block size grows to the 1MB limit. But Bitcoin Core developers keep refusing to increase block size for more people able to use Bitcoin.
What is “Transaction ID”?
You can find your Transaction ID with a format like “073957ae2439ef7eeb8e962460386244f5339098d69cbc534c677716a7ed0528” by searching the Bitcoin address for your transaction at www.blockchain.info.
Why does it say “Transaction does not exist”?
In the following cases, you may be told that your transaction does not exist:
1) Too low fee: We only provide accelerator services for those with at least 0.0001BTC/KB transaction fees;
2) Node reboot: When a Bitcoin node is rebooted, synchronization of transaction data may be delayed. You can try again later;
3) Previous transaction unconfirmed. Your transaction can’t be confirmed if previous transactions connecting to yours are unconfirmed. You’ll need to wait till all previous transactions are confirmed first. You can also use our accelerator to help with that.
We can’t accelerate confirmation of “Double spent” transactions either.
How can I get “Customer-Only” accelerator service?
ViaBTC pool and cloud mining contract customers will enjoy chances for an upgraded “Customer-Only” accelerator service, which will help you lift the limits on minimum transaction fee and processing capacity. Customers need to Sign in before submitting so that our system can check your qualification and provide the “Customer-Only” accelerator service automatically.
Here’s how you can get chances for “Customer-Only” service:
1) From May 9 2017, Cloud mining contract customers will enjoy 5 times of “Customer-Only” accelerator use for EVERY SHARE of contract you purchase;
2) From May 9 2017, Pool customers will get 5 times of “Customer-Only” accelerator use for EVERY BITCOIN you mine in our pool;
You can Sign in to find out how many times of “Customer-Only” service use you've got.
What should we do to solve jam problem?
- We should support Bitcoin Unlimited who has put into effect block scaling
- Here is why：Why We Must Increase the Block Size and Why I Support Bitcoin Unlimited
How can I help?
Check out our cloud mining contracts. We are raising more funds and buying more hashrates to support Bitcoin Unlimited.
Do you have paid accelerator service?
ViaBTC’s Transaction Accelerator is a FREE service for the community. We also provide manual accelerator service for special cases (dire urgency, extremely low transaction fee etc.) and require a donation of 0.01BTC for each transaction. Please contact email@example.com for details.
Does Transaction Accelerator accept Donation?
Yes, Donation BTC Address: 16ENAMhrY9nwRH63isFKjQgTf1UD173jdq