These Terms of Service constitute an Agreement (hereinafter the “Agreement”) between you (hereinafter the “User”, “you”, or “your”) and ViaBTC.com (hereinafter the “ViaBTC”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) that applies to your use of this website and all services, products and content provided by ViaBTC (“Services”). By accessing and/or using our Services, you represent that you have read and agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement and all relevant policies published on this website.
We reserve the right to amend or modify any portion of this Agreement at any time by publishing the revised version on our website. Upon being published, the updated Agreement will immediately replace the previous version. We recommend that you always check the latest Agreement before using our Services. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE AND DO NOT USE ANY OF VIABTC’S SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT. Your continued use of the Services provided by ViaBTC will be deemed your acceptance and consent of the latest version of this Agreement.
- You have sufficient knowledge and experience in digital currency "mining" and understand the risks associated with digital currency "mining", including but not limited to the fact that: the price of digital currency fluctuates significantly and may even drop to zero.
- Any information provided by ViaBTC (including but not limited to information on its website or any campaign information) cannot be deemed as ViaBTC is advising you to buy or rent “mining” equipment to participate in "mining" digital currency and related activities. Your decision to buy or rent “mining” equipment and participate in "mining" digital currency and related activities should be based on your own personal judgment. If you have questions related to digital currency “mining” or mining pool, you should consult with industry professionals. Any information provided by ViaBTC (including but not limited to information on its website or any campaign information) should not be deemed as ViaBTC’s acting as professional and providing you advice.
- You are obliged to keep abreast of and comply with the laws and regulations regarding digital currency activities in your country or region.
1. SCOPE OF THE SERVICES
- all information you provide is true, accurate, elaborate and lawful; and
- you will update your information with us in case of any changes. If the information you provide is unlawful, inaccurate or untrue, you shall be responsible for all relevant consequences caused thereby, and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of our Services.
- Internet equipment cost, including but not limited to the costs for purchasing the computers or other Internet terminals or modems;
- Internet access costs, including but not limited to Internet access fees and mobile phone network data fees, etc.; and
- “mining” equipment costs and electricity costs, including but not limited to the costs for purchasing “mining” equipment, electricity costs and power loss costs.
2. PROVISION, ALTERATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
3. DATA PROTECTION & ACCOUNT SECURITY
- your personal information provided to us when you registered your ViaBTC account;
- information automatically received and recorded from your browser or mobile device, including but not limited to your IP address, data in website cookies and webpage records you required, when you use ViaBTC's services, participate in online activities or visit our webpages;
- information we lawfully obtain from a business partner;
- information we lawfully obtain through other lawful means.
- disclosure to yourself or other third party(ies) with your consent；
- disclosure to any third party(ies) in accordance with laws, regulations and other relevant legal provisions, or as required by any administrative or judicial agencies stipulated by laws; and
- other disclosures made by ViaBTC according to laws, regulations and other relevant legal provisions.
4. USER REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES
5. USER’S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You have the option of becoming a registered user of ViaBTC. After successful account registration, you will be able to create and change your user name. Your user name shall comply with relevant laws and regulations and conform to cyber ethics, which cannot contain any insulting, threatening, obscene, abusive words or other words that may infringe others' legitimate rights and interests.
- Upon registration, you will obtain your user name (user email address) and password, and you will be fully responsible for all activities and events that occur after logging in to our system with your account credentials and bear all legal liabilities directly or indirectly caused by the words and actions under your user name.
- It is your obligation to properly keep your account number, username and password, SMS verification code and Google verification code, and you will take full responsibility for the security of your username, password and Google key. You shall be fully responsible for any legal consequences caused by the disclosure of your user name or password, Google key and any property losses caused by the disclosure of such information.
- If you lose your password, you can reset it via the link we send to your registered email address. You should immediately inform ViaBTC of any illegal use of your username or other security vulnerabilities discovered therein.
- You have the right to change the modifiable parts in your account and decide whether to fill out the non-mandatory blanks.
6. VIABTC'S RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY & NO WARRANTIES
- the accuracy, completeness, or content of this site;
- the accuracy, completeness, or content of any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site;
- the Services found at this site or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever;
- third-party conduct of any nature whatsoever;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all content, personal information, financial information or other information and data stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of Services to or from this site or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site;
- any viruses, worms, bugs, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or from this site or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site;
- any user content or content that is defamatory, harassing, abusive, harmful to minors or any protected class, pornographic, “x-rated”, obscene or otherwise objectionable; and/ or
- any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of this site or the Services found at this site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal or equitable theory, and whether or not ViaBTC is advised of the possibility of such damages.