Sign In to view your gold key
Complete Tasks to Get Gold Keys
Team Up to Share Big Rewards
Duration: 16:00 June 8 - 15:59 July 7 (UTC)
Any ViaBTC registered user can play as a team leader to start a team, refer friends (new users) to join and mine on ViaBTC together for mining rankings. There are 4 different rankings specific for this event, including BTC & BCH & BSV & FCH Hashrate Rankings (BTC Rankings for short), ETH & ETC Hashrate Rankings (ETH Rankings for short), LTC Rankings and Referral Rankings. After the event, team leaders who are on the ranking list can share 50 BCH, 20 ETH, 100 LTC and 20 BCH. The details are as follows:
The ranking will be decided by the sum of the team member's average daily hashrate mining in BTC, BCH, BSV and FCH pool during the event. For the top 30 teams, the corresponding team leaders are qualified to share 50 BCH after the event (see the chart below).
|4~10||Equally share 15 BCH（about 2.143 BCH per user）|
|11~20||Equally share 12.5 BCH（1.25 BCH per user）|
|21~30||Equally share 7.5 BCH（0.75 BCH per user）|
The event will kick off at 16:00 June 8 (UTC). The earlier you start a team and invite new users to join, the better odds you get!
(The more mining days and the greater hashrate of the team members during the event, the better the team ranking will be.)
1. During the event, the more mining days and the greater the hashrate of the team members, the better the team ranking will be. Take BTC Rankings as an example. The average daily hashrate of the team members = the cumulative hashrate mining in BTC & BCH & BSV & FCH pool / 30 days. Assuming that team member A mines 3 days in total during the event, and the hashrate of these 3 days is 1P, 2P and 3P, then the average daily hashrate of team member A = (1P + 2P + 3P) / 30. So do other Rankings.
2. To be specific, the team leader and team member are referrer and referred user respectively. They both can enjoy the referral rewards offered by ViaBTC, that is, the referrer can get 0.2% of the referred user’s daily mining income as a referral reward while the referee will obtain a 30-day 50% off fees coupon available for all mining pools after registration.
ViaBTC & BitDeer Jointly Distribute Benefits
Benefit 1: Get BitDeer Cloud Mining Extension Coupon
Duration:June 1 - July 1(UTC)
During the event, ViaBTC users who sign up as BitDeer users through the event page are qualified to obtain a 2% - 5% Mining Extension Coupon (exclusive for new users) provided by BitDeer. The coupons will be given away on a first-come-first-served basis.
How to get:
Click "Get Now" → Open the BitDeer registration page → Complete the registration → The Mining Extension Coupon will be allocated to user's BitDeer account within 5 working days
How to use:
When purchasing cloud hashrate on BitDeer's official website, check the Mining Extension Coupon, and the user can get the corresponding free mining days by completing the order. If the user connects hashrate to ViaBTC, "Benefit 2" is also available.
※ By using the Mining Extension Coupon, user can get free mining time. However, the electricity should be paid by the user.
Benefit 2: Mine BTC, get subsidy
Duration:June 1 - September 1(UTC)
During the event, BitDeer users who connect cloud mining hashrate to ViaBTC and mine BTC/BCH/BSV can get electricity subsidy provided by ViaBTC. Electricity subsidy will be allocated on a monthly basis according to the value and length of hashrate of a single order, and will be allocated for a maximum of 3 months. The details are as follows.
1. On the 1st of each month, electricity subsidy will be distributed proportionally in terms of the value and length of BitDeer user's hashrate connected to ViaBTC in the last month. The monthly electricity subsidy amount = the total amount of electricity subsidy × ⅓ × (the number of mining days in the current month ÷ the total number of days in the current month).
2. No limit will be set on the number of orders. For example, If user A has more than one order that meets the reward conditions, then user A can get multiple electricity subsidies.3. Electricity subsidies will be allocated to the users' BitDeer accounts in the form of electricity coupons. For instructions, please refer to the official website of BitDeer.
4. Users who have no hashrate in ViaBTC mining pool on the last day of each month will be considered as invalid users, and the electricity subsidy for that month will be cancelled.